Hair transplantation procedure is a great approach to get rid of distress caused by hair loss. Bring your losing confidence back and restore your hair with the best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh.
Despite not being a permanent solution, a hair transplant can be an effective way to get rid of baldness and increase hair thickness. If you look at the before and after hair transplant photos on this page, you will notice the results of the procedures in bringing a new look to the treated client’s appearance.
The hair transplant is individually tailored to each patient depending on the bald area to be treated, the amount of hair loss, and the number of grafts available in the contributing area of the scalp. The specialists at Chandigarh best hair transplant clinic (Vizox Clinique) have put together a before and after transformation guide so you know what to expect overtime with hair transplant surgery.
In this article
- Before Hair Transplant
- Essential information before undergoing a Hair transplant
- Factors to consider before Hair Transplant
- After Hair Transplant
- Hair Growth Phases
- After Hair Transplant Healing and Recovery Guide
- Tips to follow After Hair Transplant
- Final Words
Track the transformation: Before the Hair Transplant
Essential information before undergoing a Hair Transplant
Unlike OTC hair restoration solutions, hair transplant procedures typically have a higher success rate. Here are some facts one should know before getting a hair transplant:
- Transplanted hair will thin out over time, similar to natural hair.
- About 10 to 80% of transplanted hairs are expected to grow back within three to four months.
- Hair transplants may be less successful in individuals with inactive and damaged hair follicles. Therapy like plasma procedure can help in regrowth of about 75% or more of the transplanted hair.
- A little discomfort is expected with a hair transplant. Patients may be suggested antibiotics and pain relievers to prevent infections and lower discomfort. Contact the hair transplant Clinique in Chandigarh (Vizox Clinique) to get more information.
Factors to Consider Before Hair Transplant
- When to get a hair transplant: A hair transplant comes in handy when people who have no hair on their head or are experiencing baldness and the loss has become permanent. Be sure about the progress and cause of hair loss.
- Who is eligible for hair transplant: People who have extensive baldness and hair loss but still have adequate hair at the back of their head are considered good candidates. Additionally, your dedication to before and after surgical care makes you a suitable candidate for this procedure.
- Which hair transplant method or procedure to choose: your surgeon will assess your scalp and evaluate your hair loss pattern. Once you’re confirmed to have the right candidate, the surgeon will suggest the right hair transplant procedure. The two popular and major types of hair transplants are FUE and FUT.
- Note: At Vizox Clinique, we also offer FUE hair transplants, and due to this, we are considered to be the best FUE Hair Transplant Clinic in Chandigarh.
Get Free Consultation
Track the transformation: After a Hair Transplant
Hair Growth Phases
Once the hair transplant has been done, patients in most cases patients will begin to notice changes within 6 to 9 months. For some people, it may take longer than this period, up to about 1 year. Keep in mind that the transplanted hair will fall out within two to eight weeks after the procedure.
Simply put, the individual natural hair growth cycle involves four distinct phases, including:
- Anagen or growth
- Catagen or Transition
- Telogen or Resting
- Exogen or Shedding
After Hair Transplant Healing and Recovery Guide
Read the hair transplant growth time cycle carefully instead of running toward the mirror in search of the perfect head. Here’s a step-by-step care and healing guide so you know when and what to expect from a hair transplant.
Stage 1 (Week 1-2) – The first stage is dedicated to hair transplant recovery and optimal healing. Follow post-operative guidelines given by the surgeon carefully. Cover your head with a breathable cap and avoid rubbing & touching the head. Also, don’t itch, touch, or scrap the scabs near the implanted grafts. During this period, use a medicated, mild shampoo.
Stage 2 (Week 2-4) – By this time, the patient’s hair follicles go into the resting phase, and their hair will fall out for a temporary period. Do not think too much about this loss, because the bulbs or roots will still be there on your head.
Stage 3 (Month 2 to 3) – Talk to your healthcare provider and take prescribed supplements and medications.
Stage 4 (Month 6 to 12) – At this stage, you can say goodbye to baby hairs and welcome the thicker transplanted hairs. You are finally allowed to style them however you like as you once again have a thick, full, and pleasing hairline ocean.
Note: It can take up to a year after your surgery for the desirable results to be really noticeable.
Tips to follow After Hair Transplant
The natural growth of your hair is highly affected by a number of aspects, including illness, hormones, age, and genetics. While you may not be able to grow your hair faster, there is a plethora of things you can do to boost healthy and healing growth after the hair transplantation is done.
- Quit smoking
- Follow your surgeon’s suggestions and recovery guidelines, particularly what hair products to use to oil and wash your hair and scalp.
- Try to add a well-balanced, healthy diet to your meal. Be sure to add fruits and vegetables that are high in Vitamin E, C, and B12, as well as antioxidants, iron and zinc.
- Take herbal remedies and supplements, with the suggestion of your healthcare provider.
- You may be suggested to use PRP injections or take biotin.
To get healthy thick hair after a hair transplant, you will need to be patient. However, this will sometimes be irritating and worrying, because you want the results to be visible immediately. Fortunately, with a little nutrition and time, you will eventually experience healthy regrowth, resulting in regained self-esteem and confidence.