Table of Contents
Table of content
Which part of the body do you consider to enhance the appearance? Even experimenting with hair can sometimes boost your self-esteem and make an instant difference to your overall look. But what if you start losing hair or become a victim of baldness? Not only will this affect your mental health, but you will also become the butt of jokes, among others.
If you are from India, especially from Chandigarh, you will have ample options. Just search for a hair transplant hospital in Chandigarh and witness the magical results after treating your hair fall and baldness problem. Now, the question arises of which treatment is suitable: FUI or DHI. Before undergoing the particular process, go through the information below to know each transplant process’s benefits, drawbacks, treatment costs, outcomes, and other details.
What is FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)?
Follicular Unit Extraction is a popular hair transplant procedure performed by picking up one’s hair follicles from the skin and inserting them in a different place on the body. And doing so will make the hair look thicker in a new place. In this procedure, your healthcare provider (dermatologist specialist in hair & skin) takes an entire piece of scalp or skin and the follicles and implants the skin on the treated area.
- FUE treatment does not leave any major scars as compared to other treatments.
- In FUE, healthcare providers use a special tool called a micro punch to take out single follicles and transplant them. This will leave no trace of removal.
- Tip: Known as the best FUE Hair Transplant Clinic in Chandigarh, Vizox Clinique has a team of experienced surgeons to provide you with the best results ever. Get in touch now! “
- Due to its individualised grafting method, it removes blemishes while ensuring a more natural look.
- Recovery time is even faster.
- It can be performed on a variety of hair types, as well as providing precise donor location options that reduce damage.
- FUE is an ideal option for those who have limited donor fields.
- It is considered to be the most advanced and effective option for hair restoration.
- The procedure time is longer.
- Potential over implantation.
- The graft survival rate is limited.
What is DHI (Direct Hair Implantation)?
Direct Hair Implantation is an advanced version of FUE that has come into the limelight in recent years. It has become popular among people looking for hair loss treatment. Like FUE, the DHI procedure involves removing hair follicles from the contributing area on the patient’s scalp and inserting them into the hair loss area.
The key difference is that this procedure involves the use of a special instrument, usually the size of a pen, to cut and implant the follicles rather than manually implanting each and every hair follicle.
Things to know:
- In DHI, there is no need to perform the skin grafts and the implantation individually, eventually fasten up the procedure.
- Tip: If you are in search of a DHI Hair Transplant Clinic in Chandigarh, look no further; visit Vizox Clinique.
- Ensures the fastest recovery with minimal postoperative discomfort due to being invasive.
- Ensures Higher graft success rates, a swift recovery, and precise implantation.
- Decreases graft handling, thus improving graft survival rates.
- Outcomes are more natural because the healthcare provider can operate the depth, direction, and angle of hair.
- Not ideal for patients with complicated cases of hair loss
- Not suitable for patients with mild to moderate hair bluntness.
- Skilled surgeons are required.
Vizox Clinique, the most sought-after Chandigarh Hair transplant, has skilled experts for both FUE and DHI hair transplant procedures.
FUE Vs. DHI: Key differences
To get a clear idea of which hair transplant is best, have a look at the factors mentioned below:
- Surgical Tools and Equipment Used
The DHI procedure requires the Choi Implanted Pen-like device to feature a hollow needle at its top, while the FUE technique is performed using a microneedle-like tool named a punch.
- Eligibility for treatment
The FUE method is ideal for people with maximum areas of baldness or hair loss. In contrast, DHI is suitable for people with minimal to medium hair loss.
- Timelines for New Hair Growth
Both FUE and DHI have similar timelines for new hair growth, typically around 8 to 12 months. They can constantly grow for up to 18 months.
- Cost Comparison
DHI procedure tends to be more expensive than FUE. The reason is the DHI comprises a particular implantation device and an expert with specialised training.
- Aftercare and recovery
In DHI and FUE procedures, proper care is vital, including avoiding direct exposure to sunlight, gently washing, and consumption of prescribed medications. And Both DHI and FUE take a few days to weeks or more to recover.
Conclusion: Choosing the best hair transplant procedure
Hair transplant procedures, whether it is DHI or FUE, have better results and are equally effective. Both of these are great solutions for treating hair fall and baldness. As with any other procedure, these methods also have some advantages and disadvantages. Book an appointment at the Affordable Hair Transplant in Chandigarh; yes, we are talking about Vizox Clinique and find out which treatment is right for you.